Friday 1 November 2013

#56 - The S Word



Today’s words: Majestic, Comfort, Practice, Divergent

Word count: 368

Completion time: 44 minutes

Summary: Sex shouldn’t have to be whispered in secret or only be ‘right’ if you’re having it with someone you’re in a relationship with. Do what you like, your sex life is no-one’s business but your own.

--

Would it be completely out of your comfort zone if I asked you, a friend, to have sex with me? 

We never have before, not even close, but it feels like a good idea. You’re cute, I’m...alright, and we’re not committed to anyone, so just say the word and I’m yours for the night.

I guess I’ve got a slightly divergent opinion on sex – doing it with someone shouldn’t be some huge deal and it doesn’t mean that I want to date you or that I’m a ‘slut’, either. One night stands are a little like hugging a stranger, except that stranger happens to have their genitals pressed against your genitals...or mouth...or...ass....or whatever.

It isn’t dirty, it’s natural, and the feeling of being that close to someone for however many minutes (it’s okay if you’re a little out of practice, I am too) is, in a word, majestic.

I don’t want to use you like a – really realistic – sex doll, I want to be close to you without the implications that sex usually carries with it. I want to laugh; not apologise or be embarrassed for moaning because it sounds too ‘intimate’; I want forget that I’m ‘supposed’ to feel awkward because you’re just my friend; I want to look you in the eyes when we’re done without, “What now?” or, “What does this mean?” Sex doesn’t have to mean anything. As long as it feels good, between two (hey, or more) consenting people, and everyone feels comfortable...then what’s the issue?

And hey, please don’t let me wake up feeling like I need to creep out of the room, please don’t leave before I’ve even opened my eyes, and please don’t crease your eyes up and say sorry because sorry for what? For making me feel good? For having fun with me? For making it one of the most interesting nights I’ve had in a while?

Please.

I want to have sex with you because sex feels good, and it’ll feel great if I have it with you. 

Instead of sharing a drink, let’s share bodies and warm ourselves up with passion instead of tea.

I’m ready for this; give me the green light if you are, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment