Thursday 20 March 2014

100th piece needs to be special

So, since the next piece I write will be my 100th, I've decided to do something different.

I like writing stories that shine a light on misrepresented groups who are rarely heard in the media and if they ARE, they're stereotyped or given very little time. That's my usual angle.

So, I want to stay on this track, but open it out to a specific individual.

Anyone who is going though, has gone through, or knows someone who has/is going through something that a lot of people don't receive accurate info on....I want to write a story about that experience.

Whether it's being bullied due to your sexuality, mental/physical illness, race, gender....or you've been witness to an injustice that's regularly looked over, I want to know, I want to tell your story.

Deadline is the 26th of March.

I'll pick the one that I think I could most get my teeth into.

Get yourself out there, tell me your story!

No comments:

Post a Comment