Friday 8 February 2013

Switching things up

Okay so....I said I'd start writing stories again after a little break last year and I just stoppd altogether. I know why now.

I hated writing outside of genres that I wasn't comfortable with. I felt demotivated if I had to write within a genre that I disliked, which in turn probably made the story (and my writing) worse.

What I've decided is to continue this blog, but with random genres taken away. Random words stay.

This isn't to say that I'll JUST be writing one genre, I think it's great to experiment with different genres but only ones that I feel comfortable enough with.

What can you expect to see from me, then? I like romance, horror, thriller, comedy, and tragedy, mainly, but some other things may be thrown in there, too. That's varied enough, see?

I'll be able to start very soon and will continue to write every other day like I was doing before I stopped.

Sorry for the prolonged absense. *bows*

No comments:

Post a Comment